Yesterday the LeMetric’s own Egypt, Elline, and Tonya were filmed by eHow demonstrating hair care tips and techniques. We filmed from 10:30 am until about 2:00 pm and had a blast with videographer Brandon Somerton. At LeMetric we work with additional hair and we strongly suggest trying these techniques on real, quality hair. Our e-How videos should be up by the end of February but here’s a little sneak peek.
We touched base on the following:
- Hair care for your extension braid – use conditioner instead of oil which cooks your hair!
- How to make hair extensions wavy – with the use of a curling iron
- How to curl hair extension with rollers – over and under depending on preference
- How to make your hair extensions frizz free – with conditioner as well
- How to make hair extensions look real – using horseshoe-shaped parts for fullness and length
- How to clip hair extensions in properly – make sure you stretch hair extensions
- How to remove keratin hair extensions – with a cotton ball
- How to use hair extension tape technique – glue strip goes on scalp not hair
- How to color extensions – always consult a pro before doing this
Here’s a backstage video of our shoot with eHow. We anxiously await our videos and will share those with you as soon as they are out! If you have any further questions on how to care for your extensions please email us at email@example.com.